Being of service is a great way to introduce yourself to new friends and help make the festival a success.
The link for signing up for our community service on SignUpGenius will be available summer of 2023.
We run on volunteers and your assistance; therefore, every attendee over the age of 12 is required to sign up for a period of community service (2 hours is typical) from a list of tasks.
- Gate Duty (checking in folks)
- Heralding (circulating camp to announce events)
- Facilities (keeping bathrooms stocked with enough supplies)
- Safety and Security (checking on camps to assure they are feeling safe and secure)
- Gnome (doing what’s needed at the time: setup or breakdown of vendor spaces, camps, medical services, or ritual space, and running errands as requested)
- Fire Tender (assist in tending supervised fires; maintain fire and extinguish fire as needed)